Become a member
New student / new member
1) Proceed to the following steps after you have received your student number
2) Register to LAMKO member at jasenet.lamko.fi
After the registration, you receive an activation email including link and password. Click the link to activate your account. Using the password, you can sign in to Lamko’s member system but it is not necessary at this point. You will only renew your membership from LAMKO’s system in the future so don’t delete the password.
3) Go to www.frank.fi (you can change the language from top right corner) -> Card -> University of Applied Science -> Order your student card and join your student union here -> Start order here (bottom right corner)
4) Select “Lahden ammattikorkeakoulun opiskelijakunta” for the student union, define the start of your studies and choose the correct student card. PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF BLUE AND GREEN CARD FROM BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BEFORE PROCEEDING! 99,5% of the students are entitled to blue student card.
5) Upload a photo of yourself following the instructions and accept cropping of the photo.
6) Select the student card with or without payment feature (both 15,10€). If you want the card with international student card ISIC feature (+15€), select the card with payment feature. If you choose the card with payment feature, the page will ask you to register to Elisa Lompakko user next. When you order a student card, you also get access to Elisa Lompakko, which lets you control your funds and payment instruments. Registering for the service is free, and there is no monthly charge. To get a card with the payment feature, you need to have a Finnish social security number and a mobile phone subscription.
7) Fill the personal information and make the membership fee payment of your choice. The cards with payment feature will be sent to home address, the cards without payment feature will come to LAMKO’s Fellmannia office (Kirkkokatu 27). Approximated delivery time for the cards is three weeks.
8) If you get the delivered to home, remember to come to get the validation sticker for the card from LAMKO office. Without the sticker you can’t use the discounts.
Old member / renewing your membership
1) Old members’ are not required to order Frank card, the “old” blue and green cards are still valid. Old card users can register on Frank web pages to benefit Frank discounts. Click “Get the discounts” on Frank front page and fill the registration form. If you are unable to register, there is probably some information, like your student number, missing in our register. In this case, contact the secretary general, +358 50 5020 656 or email@example.com.
2) Old member can order Frank card from Frank web page. There is no need register first at LAMKO web page as we already have your information.
3) Renewing the membership goes like before using LAMKO web page jasenet.lamko.fi. Log in using your email and password that you got when you registerd. Do not use Frank web pages in this case! Cash / card payments are also possible at our office in Fellmannia but we prefer you to renew the membership using the web page as it fastens the service at our office.
I have lost my student card, ordering just a new card
1) All the new cards are ordered from Frank web page. If the lost card was Frank card, you should be able to order a new card just signing in to your account on Frank web site. In other case, you must make the full order process.
2) If your lost card had payment feature, you need to close it from Elisa customer service by phone or using Elisa Wallet mobile service. You can’t close the card from web interface.
Elisa customer service: 010 2662 000 Mon–Fri 8–19, Sat 10–16.30, closing service 24h (price 0,084€/call + (0,06€/min, cell. 0,17€/min). You can close the NFC payment sticker from Elisa Wallet service or web interface.
Check also FAQ https://frank.fi/en/questions-and-answers/
If you have any questions about the student card, please contact Jari Koistinen, tel. +358 50 5020 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org